Continuum Appreciation Week
Day 6, Fave OTP or on screen chemistry - Kiera/Carlos
- Despite all the lies. I still trust you. More than anyone. Probably your name’s not even Kiera.
- My name is Kiera Cameron. I have a little boy and a husband that I’m likely to never see again. If I don’t do everything right while I’m here they may never exist. And the only friend I have… I lie to him everyday. But I hate it.
Ever since I got here, you were the one person who never failed me.
- So, that’s how it’s gonna be?
- What do you mean?
- This relationship. I’m Commissioner Gordon and you’re—
- Oh, I know this one, I thought.
I love Helena because I feel like as much as she is crazy, her upbringing was so vital to who she was. I think because she was trained as a killer and ripped of her humanity, even in those kind of circumstances, we’re still human. We’re still people. We still have love. We still have fears. We still have deep needs and deep human needs, and for me, that was the most exciting thing to explore with her: Where’s the humanity in her? To me, it was that she actually loves deeply. She loves insanely and obsessively. And she… not falls in love with Sarah, but she does in a way. I don’t mean that in a sexual or romantic way, but she falls in love with Sarah and needs her deeply and feels this connection with her. Sarah awakens something in her, because she recognizes herself in her. - Tatiana Maslany
I told him to stop yelling at me!
Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey!